Amphocin (amphotericin b) Drug Interactions
A total of 216 drugs (804 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Amphocin (amphotericin b).
- 49 major drug interactions (186 brand and generic names)
- 160 moderate drug interactions (596 brand and generic names)
- 7 minor drug interactions (22 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Amphocin (amphotericin b)
Common medications checked in combination with Amphocin (amphotericin b)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin K (phytonadione)
- Zinc (zinc sulfate)
Amphocin (amphotericin b) disease Interactions
There is 1 disease interaction with Amphocin (amphotericin b):
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.