Drug Interactions between acyclovir and Amphocin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Amphocin (amphotericin b)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between acyclovir and Amphocin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Acyclovir is in the drug class purine nucleosides.
- Acyclovir is used to treat the following conditions:
- Amphocin is a member of the drug class polyenes.
- Amphocin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspergillosis, Aspergilloma
- Aspergillosis, Invasive
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Endocarditis
- Histoplasmosis, Immunocompenent Host
- Histoplasmosis, Meningitis
- Oral Thrush
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.