Drug interactions between Amphocin and azithromycin
|Amphocin (amphotericin b)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Amphocin and azithromycin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Amphocin is in the drug class polyenes.
- Amphocin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspergillosis, Aspergilloma
- Aspergillosis, Invasive
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Endocarditis
- Histoplasmosis, Immunocompenent Host
- Histoplasmosis, Meningitis
- Oral Thrush
- Azithromycin is a member of the drug class macrolides.
- Azithromycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.