Drug interactions between amoxicillin and methylprednisolone
Interactions between your drugs
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Methylprednisolone is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Methylprednisolone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: methylprednisolone
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels and effects of certain medications such as methylPREDNISolone. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with methylPREDNISolone. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with methylPREDNISolone, do not alter the amounts of these products in your diet without first talking to your doctor or other healthcare professional. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.