Drug interactions between Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion and fluoxetine
|Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion (fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion
A total of 328 drugs (1339 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion.
- Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion is used to treat Allergic Rhinitis.
- Fluoxetine is a member of the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Fluoxetine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- PANDAS Syndrome
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine)
Consuming large amounts of certain fruit juices, including grapefruit, orange and apple, may decrease the levels of fexofenadine in your body. Fexofenadine should be taken with water and refrain from drinking large amounts of grapefruit, orange, or apple juice. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication.
Applies to: fluoxetine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of FLUoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with FLUoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of FLUoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.