TobraDex Eye Drops Dosage
Generic name: TOBRAMYCIN 3mg in 1mL, DEXAMETHASONE 1mg in 1mL
Dosage form: ophthalmic suspension
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
One or two drops instilled into the conjunctival sac(s) every four to six hours. During the initial 24 to 48 hours, the dosage may be increased to one or two drops every two (2) hours. Frequency should be decreased gradually as warranted by improvement in clinical signs. Care should be taken not to discontinue therapy prematurely.
Not more than 20 mL should be prescribed initially and the prescription should not be refilled without further evaluation as outlined in PRECAUTIONS above.
More about TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- TobraDex (Tobramycin and Dexamethasone Eye Drops)
- TobraDex (Tobramycin and Dexamethasone Eye Ointment)
- Tobradex (Advanced Reading)
- Tobradex Ointment (Advanced Reading)
- Tobradex Suspension (Advanced Reading)