Lamisil AT Jock Itch Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 1, 2021.
Generic name: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Lamisil AT Cream for Jock Itch (terbinafine topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.