BenzePrO Foaming Cloths Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2020.
Generic name: Benzoyl Peroxide 60mg
Dosage form: cloth
Avoid contact with hair, fabrics or carpeting as benzoyl peroxide will cause bleaching or discoloration.
Wash affected areas once or twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Wet face with water.
- Wet cloth with a little waterand work into a full lather.
- Cleanse face with cloth for 10-20 seconds avoiding eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Throw away cloth. Do not flush.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Frequently asked questions
More about BenzePro (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.