BenzePrO Foaming Cloths Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 19, 2022.
Avoid contact with hair, fabrics or carpeting as benzoyl peroxide will cause bleaching or discoloration.
Wash affected areas once or twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Wet face with water.
- Wet cloth with a little waterand work into a full lather.
- Cleanse face with cloth for 10-20 seconds avoiding eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Throw away cloth. Do not flush.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Frequently asked questions
More about BenzePro (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: topical acne agents
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.