BenzePrO Foaming Cloths Dosage
Generic name: Benzoyl Peroxide 60mg
Dosage form: cloth
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2019.
Avoid contact with hair, fabrics or carpeting as benzoyl peroxide will cause bleaching or discoloration.
Wash affected areas once or twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Wet face with water.
- Wet cloth with a little waterand work into a full lather.
- Cleanse face with cloth for 10-20 seconds avoiding eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Throw away cloth. Do not flush.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
More about BenzePro (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)