User Reviews for Brethine

Brethine has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Brethine reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Premature Labor
Summary of Brethine reviews 5.0 3 reviews

Honey bunny · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 23, 2019

For Premature Labor: “Was put on this for premature labor. Yes, the side effects are not fun.....BUT my son was still born 1 month early. He was always in the low % of development while an infant, but pediatrician said that happens with preemies. During his second year we started questioning that maybe something else was wrong. At 3 yrs specialists at John Hopkins All Childrens Hospital diagnosed him with PDD, Pervasive Developmental Disorder. He's 26 now with a bunch of labels added and his mind is still that of a child. Our family wouldn't trade him for the world, BUT if I could turn back time I would have never taken this drug. My son has a beautiful life because we has such a loving family, but I wouldn't wish his disabilities on my worst enemy. I'm glad this drug is off the market.....”

Anonymous October 31, 2009

For Premature Labor: “It slowed down my contractions pretty fast, but when it wore off the pain would start again. The reason why I stopped taking it was because it gave me a massive headache, my sinus area was hurting so bad and my ears felt like they were going to pop, other than that good medication to control contractions”

Anonymous May 1, 2008

For Premature Labor: “It workswhile its in your system. Works fast...but it makes my hands shake bad. My heart raceses too. Hard to get use to, but slows the contractions to nothing.”