User Reviews for Imitrex Nasal

Learn more about Imitrex Nasal.

Migraine 1 reviews 81 medications

9.8
Cluster Headaches 3 reviews 35 medications

Summary of Imitrex Nasal reviews 4 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Imitrex Nasal

For Cluster Headaches "Works in about 15 minutes for me which is about twice as fast as the pill form. Creates a bad taste but well worth it for the faster speed."

Max Power September 10, 2015

For Cluster Headaches "If I take Imitrex Nasal spray 20mg in first 2-3 min when symptoms of Cluster Headaches start it's great chance that my headaches will last max 20 min, but sometimes doesn't work at all."

VandaMtl (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 5, 2012

For Cluster Headaches "Once the Cluster Headache begins, it takes 11 minutes for the medication to kick in and eliminate the headache for me."

KamikazeOzzie April 4, 2010

For Migraine "Imitrex nasal sprays changed my life. I developed migraines when I was about 13 years old. At that time the doctor would simply prescribe pain killers for treatment, but they did nothing. They only helped me sleep for a few hours and then I would wake back up to the headache again. After seeing a neurologist I was prescribed Imitrex. I have tried all three forms of the medication, the pills did not work as well for me because I always vomit with a migraine. I simply did not get enough doses with the injections to last a month, only two in a prescription. But with the nasal sprays, I receive 6 each month and they work GREAT."

Anonymous April 8, 2009