User Reviews for Sulfur topical

Also known as: Liquimat Light, Liquimat Medium, Sulpho-Lac Soap Fostril Sulfoam

Acne
9.5

MaryC · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 10, 2020

For Acne: “Been trying to treat my son's hormonal acne for 8+ months now... salicycylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc. Came across sulfur ointment at Walmart and cheap. Also found good reviews and research online, so thought we'd give it a try. Wow! U could see it working overnight on pustules. It did get a bit worse before it got better first 2 weeks but it did the job 90%. He did it for 15 minutes every other night then benzoyl peroxide the other nights before bed. The product doesn't smell like anything until you wash it off, but then his face smells like a match - Not bad. Best acne killing product we tried, definitely!!!. Scars were disappearing too. Heard good things about name brand retinol so we took a break and tried that for 1.5 months, but the acne returned and was getting worse. We returned to the sulfur ointment and we're very pleased. Best of anything we tried. HIGHLY recommend sulfur ointment.”

gulee November 29, 2013

For Acne: “It is very good soap. I'm living in Pakistan and I'm using two times a day. It is very good for acne, I love it so much.”