User Reviews for Slippery elm to treat Herbal Supplementation

Reviews for Slippery elm

Nana · Taken for less than 1 month August 14, 2019

“Started Slippery Elm based on advice. Immediately stopped long standing heartburn, reflux, and GI pain, bloating and bowel irregularity. Have stopped antacids and Tagamet. Truly a wonder drug.”

Cyfloc · Taken for less than 1 month September 14, 2018

“I have had severe gastritis for many years and have taken many acid reducing meds prescribed and OTC. This has helped me more quickly and effectively with the most recent occurrence. Very happy to have something that works with no side effects!”

Kristymctee · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 20, 2018

“I suffer from gastritis and was on Nexium for 4 years. Every urinalysis I had showed blood in my urine. My doctor weaned me off Nexium, but occasionally I have debilitating stomach pain. Taking slippery elm capsules with a glass of warm water gives me relief within 15 minutes.”

Susie · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2018

“After 2 days, I started to vomit, food I had just eaten, and lots of bright yellow bile.”

Anonymous May 5, 2012

“For celiac disease: Greatest thing since the automobile! I can get relief now. I've had diarrhea for the past 2 weeks. Slippery elm has permitted me to have regular bowel motions. No discomfort in the colon. I feel great! Going to doc next week to get a complete physical, but in the meantime, I'm so grateful for this herb. I've taken it before but just forgot just how great it was. I had forgotten what "normal" feels like. GREAT!”