User Reviews for Slippery elm

Slippery elm has an average rating of 9.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Herbal Supplementation
9.8
Summary of Slippery elm reviews 9.8 5 reviews

Cyfloc · Taken for less than 1 month September 14, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: “I have had severe gastritis for many years and have taken many acid reducing meds prescribed and OTC. This has helped me more quickly and effectively with the most recent occurrence. Very happy to have something that works with no side effects!”

Anonymous May 5, 2012

For Herbal Supplementation: “For celiac disease: Greatest thing since the automobile! I can get relief now. I've had diarrhea for the past 2 weeks. Slippery elm has permitted me to have regular bowel motions. No discomfort in the colon. I feel great! Going to doc next week to get a complete physical, but in the meantime, I'm so grateful for this herb. I've taken it before but just forgot just how great it was. I had forgotten what "normal" feels like. GREAT!”

Kristymctee · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 20, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: “I suffer from gastritis and was on Nexium for 4 years. Every urinalysis I had showed blood in my urine. My doctor weaned me off Nexium, but occasionally I have debilitating stomach pain. Taking slippery elm capsules with a glass of warm water gives me relief within 15 minutes.”

Nana · Taken for less than 1 month August 14, 2019

For Herbal Supplementation: “Started Slippery Elm based on advice. Immediately stopped long standing heartburn, reflux, and GI pain, bloating and bowel irregularity. Have stopped antacids and Tagamet. Truly a wonder drug.”

Joe September 19, 2020

“Old lady recommended slippery elm powder in warm water for my severe colitis- now my Colitis totally gone. 3 years now. ”

Susie · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: “After 2 days, I started to vomit, food I had just eaten, and lots of bright yellow bile.”