User Reviews for Slippery elm systemic

Herbal Supplementation
9.7

Summary of Slippery elm reviews 9.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Slippery elm

For Herbal Supplementation: "I have had severe gastritis for many years and have taken many acid reducing meds prescribed and OTC. This has helped me more quickly and effectively with the most recent occurrence. Very happy to have something that works with no side effects!"

Cyfloc (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "I suffer from gastritis and was on Nexium for 4 years. Every urinalysis I had showed blood in my urine. My doctor weaned me off Nexium, but occasionally I have debilitating stomach pain. Taking slippery elm capsules with a glass of warm water gives me relief within 15 minutes."

Kristymctee (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 20, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "After 2 days, I started to vomit, food I had just eaten, and lots of bright yellow bile."

Susie (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: "For celiac disease: Greatest thing since the automobile! I can get relief now. I've had diarrhea for the past 2 weeks. Slippery elm has permitted me to have regular bowel motions. No discomfort in the colon. I feel great! Going to doc next week to get a complete physical, but in the meantime, I'm so grateful for this herb. I've taken it before but just forgot just how great it was. I had forgotten what "normal" feels like. GREAT!"

Anonymous May 5, 2012