User Reviews for Ovol

6.3

Summary of Ovol reviews 6.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Ovol

Gassygirl · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 4, 2019

For Gas "I find Ovol Chewables easy to use and fairly fast-acting. But like one of the other reviewers, I find the gummy reside on the roof of my mouth annoying. I don't recall having this experience with the Ovol Chewables I've used in the past, just with the ones I have used in the past few months."

Sophie · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2018

For Gas "Ovol 35mg Gas relief chewable tablets has two main inconveniences. First he is ineffective/very slow to work, so with one tablet I did not notice any difference and the problem persisted. Even when I took another tablet it was not resolved (and this pattern happens every time), so by the time you take the third, you don’t know if it actually works but super slowly or it does not (compared to other brands that work instantaneously from the first tablet). The second annoying issue is that when you chew the tablet some substance similar to bubble gum sticks on the top of your throat, it is a very uncomfortable residue from the tablet, it does not dissolve completely. So in total, I will not recommend this medication nor purchase it again because of his ineffectiveness and the weird substance that it leaves in the mouth."

Jimmy March 7, 2018

For Gas "There is no other product that relieves gas like ovol"