User Reviews for Meridia (Page 3)

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Meridia.

Obesity
8.1

Summary of Meridia reviews 8.1 63 reviews

Reviews for Meridia

For Obesity "I have been on Meridia for 4 weeks, I lost 6 lbs the 1st week and nothing since. I drive semi truck and have little time for exercise. My only side effect is dry mouth. I feel that the cost of the drug outweighs the benefit."

lil d May 24, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Lost 35 pounds - it was a wonderful diet aid."

Anonymous May 5, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "At 30, I've been a size 14 my whole adult life. I started Meridia one year ago at 185lbs following the birth of my second son, and although I plateaued for several months around the holidays, I'm now 140lbs and nearly a size 4."

Anonymous April 26, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started takeing Meridia in November of 2008. When I started I was 220 lbs. I now weigh 179lbs. I have arthritis in both knees and it's hard to exercise but with the extra weight off I find I can go for walks now. I have had one good side effect with Meridia that is not on the list. I used to suffer from migraines. I was having at least 4 a month. Since I started taking Meridia my migraines have gone down to 1 every other month. Told my doctor and she was shocked, and happy for me."

strbryshtk8k April 11, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I have been taking Meridia for about 3 weeks now. With diet and exercise, I have lost 9 pounds. It is great and really curbs my hunger and cravings. I really like it."

deblynjr April 8, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started Meridia 3 weeks ago and already lost 15lbs. Diet and exercise is a must. I feel happier and have a lot more energy."

Anonymous April 6, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Didn't really do much at all for me. I truly WANTED it to work, but it was like taking a placebo."

Anonymous March 11, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I started to take Meridia 2 weeks before Christmas 2008. During my first two weeks I lost 16.5lbs. The following two weeks I lost another 2lbs. I will return to my doctor this week to see how much more I have lost. I have gone from a size 16 to a size 12 in less than 2 months. I feel wonderful, my children have commented on how much energy I now have. However exercise and proper diet is the key, and you need to continue doing so even once you are off. It feels wonderful, I can now wear a bathing suit once again. I started at 174lbs and am now at 151lbs. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about getting into shape and becoming healthy again."

Feeling wonderful. February 8, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I startied taking Meridia in December 2007 weighing 226 lbs to begin. The first month I lost 20 lbs. I felt great. I then went on to lose 71 more pounds for a toal of 91 pounds. People do not even know its me. I felt great on it. But I will say a good diet of fruit, veggies and protein plus lots and lots of excerise are the key. Meridia alone will not do it. I took up running, walking, group kickboxing and step aerobics. I feel wonderful I am at my goal and life is great. I am currently not on Meridia anymore. I stopped after 7 months. Lost the rest with will power. You MUST EXCERCISE."

Mom of 4 November 1, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I had a good experience with it. I used it for 30 days and lost 23 pounds I went from 281 lbs to 258 lbs. Very good product."

Anonymous June 25, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "When I first began my diet my weight was over 320 lbs. I'm not sure how far over 320 lbs I was exactly, (the scale we owned only went that high, anything above that gave "E" for error). I began the diet using the weight watchers program, eating the healthy foods helped me begin the weight loss process but more importantly got my blood pressure under control. Once my blood pressure was in fair range my doctor prescribed Meridia, and I've found it to be a great help. I weigh currently 240 lbs."

MAustin May 29, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "Meridia has done a lot for me. I lost 15lbs in the 1st month. It's great but the price is crazy."

Ontario May 28, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "this has been a miracle for me i used to weigh 270 and now i weigh 125. you have to exercise and eat the right foods and you will see results"

Anonymous March 27, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I went in for a consultation with a plastic surgeon to remove excess weight. I am middle age and have never had a problem losing weight until I reached 40+. The doctor looked at me and told me I didn't need lyposuction, what I needed was to loose weight. I explained I've tried very hard with no results. The doctor then prescribed merida to me. I have had great results. I've lost approximatley 15 pounds. I have had very little side effects, an occassional restless night."

Anonymous March 25, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Obesity "I cant even tell I took it . I feel it is not helping . NO Symptoms"

L4l5 March 13, 2008