User Reviews for Renvela

Learn more about Renvela.

Reviews for Renvela to treat Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure

"Works well at keeping my phosphorus down. I take two tablets with my average meals, I take three tablets if I eat an usually large meal. I also take one or two tablets with snacks. The only side affect I've experienced is constipation, I sometimes take a mild stool softener, not a big problem. All medications only work if taken as prescribed on a consistent basis. It's such a small thing to do for your health."

Robin Lee (taken for 10 years or more) June 27, 2016

"I have been taking these for about a year. Seems like one month they work and the next they don't. Even though I am eating the same food and same amount of pills. I seriously wonder if some months they are just sugar pills and not the real thing. I seriously question the quality."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 8, 2016

"Up to 4 with each meal. Center didn't believe I was taking them cause my phosphorus levels didn't go down. Better than chewable, if they worked better."

Anonymous May 12, 2015

"Started with 2 now I'm up to 4 still no results."

Anonymous November 19, 2009