User Reviews for Renvela

Learn more about Renvela.

Renvela Rating Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure.

Reviews for Renvela to treat Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure

"I experienced too many side effects -- constant nausea, itching, & weight gain."

sra113 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Works well at keeping my phosphorus down. I take two tablets with my average meals, I take three tablets if I eat an usually large meal. I also take one or two tablets with snacks. The only side affect I've experienced is constipation, I sometimes take a mild stool softener, not a big problem. All medications only work if taken as prescribed on a consistent basis. It's such a small thing to do for your health."

Robin Lee (taken for 10 years or more) June 27, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been taking these for about a year. Seems like one month they work and the next they don't. Even though I am eating the same food and same amount of pills. I seriously wonder if some months they are just sugar pills and not the real thing. I seriously question the quality."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Up to 4 with each meal. Center didn't believe I was taking them cause my phosphorus levels didn't go down. Better than chewable, if they worked better."

Anonymous May 12, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Started with 2 now I'm up to 4 still no results."

Anonymous November 19, 2009