User Reviews for Selsun

Tinea Versicolor 3 reviews 97 medications

8.5
Summary of Selsun reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Selsun

For Tinea Versicolor "I've had tinea versicolor for about 6 years now. There have been times when the spots blend into my skin a little more, but eventually it would always come back. I recently started some research online and found all these amazing reviews for Selsun Blue. I've only been using for about a week now, but the spots have significantly faded already! The ONLY thing I will recommend is to make sure you moisturize at least once a day while using. The shampoo really dried my skin out, to the point where I could see cracks from dryness. However, as soon as I moisturize, it goes away and does not itch. Selsun is unquestionably an amazing product. I've been seeing a lot of reviews for using Lamisil as well which I will soon be trying as well."

nikki82891 February 17, 2011

For Tinea Versicolor "This is the best treatment for the tinea versicolor"

gerard lepecheur November 17, 2010

For Tinea Versicolor "I've used this shampoo continuously for almost 7 years. It's kept me from having sores on my scalp, but I still have the fungus on my skin. This product keeps it "beat back" from becoming worse but does not eradicate it. Also, my physician never suggested keeping it on the skin overnight (messy!) but I started doing this with my face and upper arms and have seen more results."

Anonymous July 21, 2010