User Reviews for Resveratrol

Learn more about Resveratrol.

Dietary Supplementation 4 reviews 561 medications

5.7
Summary of Resveratrol reviews 4 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Resveratrol

For Dietary Supplementation: "I am in my late 40s and I drive for long hours approximately 14 hours per day. I often fall asleep during night driving and this is dangerous. I was glad that someone introduced me to RESERVE which contain resveratrol. Ever since the last 1 month my alertness and coordination during driving improved tremendeously. Share with you this one link that can help "

Anuwar (taken for less than 1 month) October 3, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking resveratrol with biotin after reading about someone who said it helped their nails. I had tried only biotin and got no results. My nails are improving but the best part is that my inflammation is gone. I have bad knees and nothing much can be done about that. But they don't bother me near as much as they used to. I am pretty sure that it is the resveratrol because it's the only thing I have been taking for the past couple of months that would make a difference. I still have some pain but the inflammation is gone and I have a lot more energy."

M from Va. (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: "Major side effect for me - Headache every morning. This happened to my wife also. About a year ago, I started taking Resveratrol regularly and noticed after a week or so that I was waking up with a bad headache in the front of my brain. I stopped taking it and the headaches stopped. My local Health store stopped carrying my regular Multi-Vitamin and suggested I try another. I started taking it and about a week later the headaches started again. I looked at the label and the last 'extra' ingredient listed was Resveratrol. I stopped taking it and the headaches stopped. My wife offered to try the multi-vitamin and she started getting headaches a few days later. Perhaps not proof, but the correlation is strong in my experience."

Mike from Washington November 6, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: "I like resveratrol but i switched it with pterostilbene which is methylated resveratrol and more bioavailable for the body"

tommy23 August 12, 2015