User Reviews for Pyrithione zinc topical

Also known as: Dermazinc, Head & Shoulders, Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control, Vanicream Z-Bar, Zincon, Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control, Selsun Blue Conditioner, Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp, Selsun Blue Sensitive Scalp, Selsun Blue Full & Thick, Beta Med, ZNP Bar, Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp, DHS Zinc, Sebulon, ZNP Shampoo, Theraplex Z, Denorex Daily Protection, DermaZinc Shampoo …show all brand names

Seborrheic Dermatitis

1 review 310 medications
Dandruff

Summary of Pyrithione zinc reviews 9.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Pyrithione zinc

The Finisher February 6, 2014

For Dandruff: "I grabbed a "Fresh Mint" bottle by Top Care in the store because it looks similar to Head & Shoulders. If you have ever used Burt's Bees lip balm, and liked the feel of that, just think: this stuff is like Burt's Bees on your head! Long story short, even without any scalp condition, I have found that this is invigorating. Definitely try it."

Angeliinaa · Taken for 10 years or more January 25, 2014

DermaZinc Shampoo (pyrithione zinc) for Seborrheic Dermatitis: "I lived with this condition years before I found DermaZinc shampoo. I tried everything. NOTHING ever helped, except a large shot of some kind of cortisone at a dermatologists office. That helped for a few weeks. 4 to 6 at most. DermaZinc worked well for me the first time. Like a miracle. I use it once to twice a week and have no breakthrough. My only complaint is it is very drying and you have to use a conditioner. My scalp is sensitive to most and will break out due to dyes or scent. When I first found it there was also a conditioner, which is no longer available, ALa Scalp I think. It was wonderful. Now I use as natural a conditioner as I can find like Burt's Bee's and try not to get much on scalp and rinse well. A bottle lasts 6months."

AFRIENDSHA February 16, 2008

For Dandruff: "As I snapped closed the lid to the dandruff shampoo which contained Pyrithione Zinc, the shampoo that was under the cap had shut directly in my eye causing immediate burning. I tried rinsing and rinsing a,but it was so hard to get my eye open. Once I took out my contact lense, the burning intensified. I went to bed that evening and awoke 2 hours later with severe pain,eye was swollen and closed shut with puss. I went to the emergency room & was told I had a chemical burn."