User Reviews for Mestinon
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Mestinon.
Reviews for Mestinon to treat Reversal of Nondepolarizing Muscle Relaxants
"I found this medicine very hard to withstand. Side effects were bad. I hope others will benefit."
Distressed NCS PT (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 2, 2013
10 users found this comment helpful.
More about Mestinon (pyridostigmine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: cholinergic muscle stimulants
- Mestinon (Pyridostigmine Extended-Release Tablets)
- Mestinon (Pyridostigmine Syrup)
- Mestinon (Pyridostigmine Tablets)
Other brands: Regonol