User Reviews for Propranolol

Also known as: Hemangeol, Inderal, Inderal LA, Inderal XL, InnoPran XL

Learn more about Propranolol.

Reviews for Propranolol to treat Mitral Valve Prolapse

"Propranolol a 40mg 2x1 leaded me to an episode of supra ventricular tachycardia (244bpm)"

DzoNI (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Inderal (propranolol): "I have been on this medicine for over 10yrs they had to switch me to this medicine because the other medicine I was on wasn't working anyway more. I was on atenolol for awhile for rapid heart rate and then I had chest pains so they switched me to Inderal because I had mitro-valve, so far it is working."

ellie baby October 12, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Inderal LA (propranolol): "I've been on this medicine for at least 10yrs. It has been working so far. I was on something else before they found out that I had Mitral Valve Prolapse all I had was tachycardia then they found the MVP and the meds I was on wasn't working so I was put on this."

ELLIE Jo February 18, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have Mitral Valve Prolapse and extreme anxiety where I basically depleted my adrenals from being so anxious all the time. I was in a constant state of fight or flight. Since my Dr. prescribed this medicine a few years ago it has worked wonders and changed my life. I am now able to function fairly normally as it greatly reduces my heart rate. I seem to have extreme sensitivity to heat as well and it calms my pulse in warm temperatures too. Its never fun to always be aware of a racing heart rate and this med really helps. Takes about 20 mins to kick in but then I usually feel much calmer. Very happy to been prescribed this."

Sadie K. July 19, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It works great. Haven't had any of the side effects. Helps my prolapse and migraines."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 13, 2012