User Reviews for Polymyxin b / trimethoprim

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial
5.2

Summary of Polymyxin b/trimethoprim reviews 5.3 9 reviews

Reviews for Polymyxin b/trimethoprim

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I went to the ER because I knew my kid had the pink eye they gave her the drops that night and the next day it looks way better , it works wonders"

Mrs Hopkins (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "6th day using this and the constant tearing continues, bloodshot eyes glued shut every morning with mucous, absolute strings of slime being dug out with Q tips and best relief is warm salt water in the tub with my eyes open. If a medication can’t help any better than this after 6 days it shouldn’t be on the market. Big Pharma strikes again."

Misery (taken for less than 1 month) March 11, 2018

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Went to the doctor with itchy crusty eyelids he gave me this medicine been using it for 2 days the itching has now intensified and the crusty part is more crusty call the doctor for advice he wanted to reexamine me I did not go back because I feel he should have been able to diagnose me the first time . I went to another doctor and I receive another drop which has helped. I will not accept this medicine from another doctor. It really should be taken off the market"

Need help (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2018

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Its been 12 hours and my eyes are so much worse now than a day ago. The pus is coming out so fast I can't keep my vision clear. The watering of the eyes is terrible my skin around the outside corners of the eyes and under burn like road rash with alcohol poured over it. Almost feel like going to the emergency room for relief cause its just getting harder and harder to tolerate. I rated it at its current level of help and relief so if it improves I will bookmark and come back to edit."

Ghost Faced (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I was diagnosed 3 days ago and started using the drops, but still haven't gotten any relief. Naturally it's a weekend! On Monday I'll contact my doctor. I have an intense headache with this, and just using my eyes for a few minutes makes everything worse. I have redness, itching, pain, crusting, graininess and throbbing in both eyes. A warm washcloth is the best relief so far."

frustratedpatientjan November 20, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I continue to have ruby red eyeballs,a little itching, but, mostly I continue to have scaly secretions from both eyes. I wear the no line bifocals and I cannot get clear sight up or down, somtimes causing pain to my foerhead. Please help!"

Floatnurse1 September 3, 2016

Polytrim (polymyxin b / trimethoprim) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "These eye drops helped with itching, swelling and discharge within 12 hours. The redness of the eye persisted longer."

SMCBOK March 28, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Within first and second days use, eyes became blood shot and a little burning (normal side effects according to the instructions.) But on day three now eyes are itching but no more tearing and puss is almost non-existent. Feeling much better and clearing up."

eyeswateringandpuss (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2013

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "This medication significantly reduced the amount of pus production overnight. Relatively mild burning even with the severe amount of inflammation I was experiencing. No common side effects so far. It seems to be doing it's job rather well."

Anonymous May 25, 2011