User Reviews for Creon to treat Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction

Creon Rating Summary

5.8/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 7 medications used in the treatment of Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction.

Reviews for Creon

"Wonderful"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 10, 2019

"Creon is great for my Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI), taken almost three years. Without Creon have explosive diarrhea. But my dosage is tiny compared to many, one 3,000 liapase capsule with all meals or snacks."

Dik Mitchell, age 85 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 20, 2018

"I was prescribed Creon for EPI. While on this medication I experienced very little, if any, relief from my symptoms. The side effect were horrendous - headache, hot flashes, coughing, memory issues (straining to remember words) and joint pain in my upper leg and tail bone. Within 24 hours of stopping the medication ALL side effects disappeared."

girasole (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2016

"Side effect's kicked in were worse than my condition. Already take zofran for nausea & vomiting. This drug actually started me vomiting again. If you have depression & anxiety issues & pain issues in joint's, etc... can make it worse & over ride medication. Thank goodness my doctor gave me samples because extremely expensive even with insurance. Do not take if you are allergic or don't take/eat pork ingredient's...I'm not - but is warning I wasn't told about."

NigelCO (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2016

"I had immediate problems when I started taking this medication. Honestly, I thought it was a placebo, because I had all of the symptoms that caused me to take the med in the first place. Definitely did not work for me."

Sick Tummy March 15, 2016

"Marginally slowed chronic bowel dysfunction. Bowel movements remain watery and loose."

777 777 August 4, 2014

"Creon is great. If I do not take it I suffer severe pain."

Anonymous October 20, 2009