User Reviews for Olopatadine

Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis
7.1

Summary of Olopatadine reviews 7.2 59 reviews

Reviews for Olopatadine

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I've been using this product faithfully for a few weeks, no sign of relief at all. I pay for my medication. Waste of my money!!!"

Candice (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I have used this eye drops for 4 weeks. I have no relief. Every morning it looks like I have pink eye, my eye lids are swollen now. It is very expensive as well $180. Horrible product."

Chrissyd (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2018

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I have had watery eyes for a month now. Itching so bad I have rubbed the bridge of my nose raw. I used these drops right before bed. I woke up with the worst headache in my life! I feel absolutely out of control. The cost was $130 even with the “good rx” coupon. The pharmacy gave me some coupon for an amount that had me pay $59.00. This headache isn’t worth it. I need all my money back."

Itchy (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2018

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "This medicine doesn’t work it is horrible!! My eyes are still inflamed, itchy, and irritated. No relief!!! I have been taken it for 5 days. Problem has not been rectified!!! Back at the doctor for another solution. Medicine is also overpriced and ineffective. In other words pazeo is terrible!!!"

B August 1, 2018

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I was having itching, tearing, and burning in my eyes because of pollen and allergic reaction to it. I am using this medicine."

Lola (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 28, 2018

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "The doctor gave me a couple of sample bottles and did not tell me how to use the medicine. It had no instructions on how to use on the bottle. I used a bottle in 1 day. Woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. Hurting over my left eye. It would have been nice if the doctor would have told me how to use it. I finally looked the medicine up on the internet and found out how to use."

jim (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2018

Patanol (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I was using Azelastine for one month and my eyes burn . I changed for patanol and my eyes don’t burn this product is perfect to me ."

Very good (taken for less than 1 month) February 21, 2018

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Hate to break sad news but, excessive use causes your eyes to become lazy, produce less tears, and become more dependant on these expensive eye drops. If you have allergies use over the counter loratadine and, if you sit in your butt in front of a air conditioner, be it home or car, your eyes will dry up and itch like hell, same at wintertime if you do not have a humidifier. As you get old your eyes produce less tears, a mechanism not well understood even by best of Ophthalmologists. If your eyes are itching, really dry, burning, wipe them with a clean wet towel. Have a house humidifier and, if in car, you are out of luck, use some over the counter eye lubricants without any preservatives in them. Take a periodic refreshing shower and wash your eyes. You can also wash your eyes over a sink."

T0ny February 3, 2018

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "wondered why the sample Doc. gave me was so small. Did little to help. Know I realize it is so expensive, I am sad that my ophthalmologist probably works for more for big pharma, than in my interest."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2017

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I am many years with eye allergies and patanol used to help me cure this. Until recently where I bought this expensive eye drops and expecting same results. But too bad, it's either the ingredients changed or its only contains water in it.. The allergies stays and the drops don't do any I mean any improvement except make it worse! It sux! I was in middle of why this still happening to me while I am using patanol?! For 3 weeks no improvement! Till I use generic anti allergic eye drops which cures instantly!!!"

Dev8 October 14, 2017

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "First time was yesterday with Olopatadine. During the night I felt pain and discomfort in my left eye. I woke up with the lower eyelid swollen, drooping and with a dark circles in both eyes. Very uncomfortable, but still I made a second attempt now to see if it reverses the situation. I am also using a lubricating eye drop twice a day."

AliceJz (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2017

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Was surprised at how effective these drops have been right from day #1. Was suffering from unusual contact lens discomfort and daily use of one drop in each eye has made a real difference for me."

Mike B. (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2017

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Lifesaver. I have dry eyes and Superior limbic keratoconjunctivitis Thygeson. These drops give me relief within seconds. I don't use them every day I only use it as an emergency treatment (almost like an asthma inhaler). But when I do use it, boy does it give me relief. I'm very thankful for these drops. I tried everything else under the sun in terms of over the counter drops and none work as well as Pazeo."

Xarabelle1234 April 26, 2017

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I have suffered with allergies and asthma all my life and have tried every eye drop on the market I was sick to death of having watery itchy red sore and uncomfortable eyes with conjunctivitis like discharge. I tried these drops and I swear they are incredible. It's been 2 days and my eyes feel brand new I'm on a combination of flarex 0.1 a steroid drop for a couple of weeks, olapatadine twice a day and systane ultra every couple of hours as my eyes are very dry. AMAZING WORTH EVERY CENT"

Katelyn1111 April 24, 2017

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I was a little weary of trying it out because even after insurance it was $55 for the tiniest bottle ever, but I thought hey if it works then it might be worth it. I've been using it daily and have not noticed a change in the redness of my eyes. It has helped at relieving my eyes from being itchy, but I still notice that my eyes are red and veiny. I would not recommend it, I'm sure you can get another eye drop that works just as mediocre for much less!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2017

Pataday (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Was so disappointed when the pharmacy informed me these were $202, luckily I only paid $30 after insurance. But, the bottle is so small it doesn't last more than a week or two. Good news is it worked, for the 1st time in years my eyes stopped burning from the moment I woke up, and relief last 8 + hours. I took before bed 1st few days, and symptoms were back by morning, so switched to doing drops in morning."

Worth the expense! (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2017

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "I started using Patanol 2x per day four days ago. Within three days my eyes looked back to normal -- no more redness. The drops seem to make my dry eyes a little bit drier and artificial tears weren't helping much, so for the past two days I've been using a 0.9% saline wash to rinse my eyes out and it has helped a lot. One thing that started when I started using Patanol: very vivid dreams! I've been using a sample bottle with 1ml. When it's gone, I may have to switch to a cheaper OTC since Patanol is so darn expensive."

Patanol user (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2017

Patanol (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Been using Patanol for years and it worked great until it seemed like my eyes were getting worse. I thought I had extremely dry eye and tried an eye lubricant. After using it for little more than a day, my eyes were bad. Itchy, burned, constantly watering, blurred vision, headaches and I realized That the Patanol recently had been doing the same things. I haven't used any eye drops for about 24 hours and although I still have symptoms, I'm just carefully wiping my eyes, and cold compresses help and trying to avoid anything that strains my eyes. Like typing this. I'm really happy with the Patanol, no problems at all until recently. seeing all the symptoms of pinkeye. Patanol is the best thing to treat. I just don't want to get worse again."

TMH 6173 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 28, 2017

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Here is a case of big pharma at its finest. $197 for a .5 ml bottle. Doc gave me two bottles sample. One was empty, one lasted a month. Same size. The one I purchased had TWO drops in it!! My insurance stopped covering it at the first of the year. I will never buy this again. I'm not sure it works for my condition, anyway as symptoms have not cleared up. Don't buy this."

SandiL (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2017

Patanol (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "great"

A Naera (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2016

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Who in their right mind (including me) keeps big pharmaceutical companies in business like this? Over rated and over priced! $66 out of pocket after insurance paid another $180.00.... Never again will I buy this garbage!"

Tina57 (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "The trick is to use it just before you go to sleep. This way it has a chance to work instead of being washed away by blinking when you are awake. It's a bit sticky when you first wake up the next morning but somehow it works magically the rest of the day."

Gesundheit September 30, 2016

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "These eye drops have saved my itchy watery red eyes in a matter of seconds from the first application. So thankful for this medicine it last me 24 hrs during hay fever and when the seasons and temperatures change . I only use these when i absolutely need it . The only con i would say is it can like most eye drops you get a nasty taste in your mouth due to drainage but it doesn't last that long its worth it to relieve my eyes from this torture of allergies. P.s .. i suffer from seasonal allergies , dust and i have occular itching forget the techinal fancy name for it lol . I would definitely recommend this med."

Gypsylily September 27, 2016

Pataday (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "as soon as I Found and Finished this 156.00 bottle of medicine, I had the same symptoms. My eyes pain and Headache I ended up in the ER with a bill over 1500.00 (ins applied to deductable) and back with the same problem within 2 weeks. The ER Dr alone charged me 899.00 and was not participitating in my insurance plan even though the hospital that I specifically went to did. Very frustrating. Back to square one. Why are these drops SO expensive??"

singasonglorrie July 28, 2016

Pazeo (olopatadine) for Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Doesn't seem to last 24 hours. Looking into something to use twice a day. Maybe I'll have better relief"

Tearyeyes (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 14, 2016