User Reviews for PreserVision AREDS 2

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 3 reviews 659 medications

1.3
Summary of PreserVision AREDS 2 reviews 3 reviews 1.3

Reviews for PreserVision AREDS 2

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Trying to use this product, bad nausea, unable to take 2 per day as recommended. Tried Vitalux - body cant handle them, stomach problems continually with both medications. Don't see any difference to eye sight. Have Drusen which told could be sign of age related macular degeneration but some articles read say you can have them with no degeneration, thinking of stopping this medication at least going to talk with doctor when see him in June."

Valmac June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I was told to take PreserVision AREDS 2 after an eye exam where the Dr. thought he saw early possible macula degeneration in one eye. I took them every day and was noticing that my sight seems to be deteriorating and I had more floaters. My eyes seemed tired more after playing piano or reading. Then I ran out and spent a few days without them. My vision improved greatly! Less floaters and more able to focus on different tasks. I just played piano without my glasses! Go figure. Gotta talk at my appointment in June but I don't think my body Likes them."

DianeFB May 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "I am on this for dry macular degeneration. Was unaware of any side effects of this supplement until I just looked at the listed ones online! I started taking gels once a day for about a week, had hive like symptoms on arms, legs; my lip swelled up, and I SHOULD have looked sooner at list of possible side effects. I stopped taking them, and all symptoms went away! Now I'm afraid to take any AREDS 2 that my Dr. recommended for fear of similar side effects! She suggested Occuvite and another brand I couldn't find, told me specifically AREDS 2 formulas. Will have to rethink this whole idea now!"

BabsWinPA January 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals)

Other brands: Centrum, Folgard, Hemocyte Plus, AquADEKs, More... (23)

Professional resources