User Reviews for Nasonex to treat Sinus Symptoms

Nasonex has an average rating of 3.1 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings for the treatment of Sinus Symptoms. 7% of those users who reviewed Nasonex reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Nasonex Rating Summary

3.1/10 average rating

Compare all 97 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Nasonex

Judy · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 9, 2021

“I began using this after suffering from nasal congestion, headaches and sinus pains. After I began taking it I suffered from terrible pain behind my eyes, nausea and anxiety. I went to so many doctors but nobody was able to pinpoint what it was. I was having around 20 migraine/headache days per month. Painkillers were not helping and I was constantly put on higher and higher doses, which all eventually stopped helping. My nasal congestion also didn't really clear up but for some reason I still persisted. I didn't think it was the spray as I used other steroid sprays in the past so didn't dream it was the Nasonex. At one point it dawned on me that it might just be the Nasonex. I stopped using it and have not had another headache since. I feel better in myself and not so anxious anymore. I suffered terribly for 4 months.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2021

“Terrible product! Gave me crazy anxiety, dizziness and face and body tingling. Use with caution or avoid altogether.”

Babina · Taken for less than 1 month January 16, 2021

“After using Nasonex for just one week, I had incredible pain and pressure behind my eyes. Also experienced headaches with it.”

Hgftydfffdd · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2019

“The Nasonex caused crazy anxiety, super dizzy and weird visual things like after images from lights that would last 5 minutes. Waking up in middle of night totally dizzy and spinning. It might work well I'm not sure because I had to stop using it. The visual stuff freaked me out too much.”

Mich · Taken for less than 1 month July 11, 2019

“This was the worst experience of side affects with these his nasal spray!! It exacerbated my anxiety , and gave me heart palpitations, not to mention pressure behind my eyes omg it was so bad I didn’t know what was going on I didn’t know this till I googled ! So many have complained of the same things!! Heart palpitations and eye pain was the worst !!! I will stick to my saline nasal spray ! This stuff is really nasty !!!”

Mandy · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 23, 2019

“Nasonex was recommended by my ENT to assist with symptoms of eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD) which I’ve endured for a couple of months now. I used Nasonex for 4 weeks and found it did nothing apart from make me feel nauseous and made my nasal passages extremely dry with slight blood in mucus, I also had a sore throat. I took myself off it and use saline nasal sprays instead, I find they do more for me and keep my nasal passages moist.”

Bebe · Taken for less than 1 month May 17, 2020

“I have never felt so ill in my life I can't keep off the toilet feeling sick most of the time breathing not too good I have had this Nasonex before and always had to run to the toilet but never thought it was this but this time is the worse maybe as I'm getting older I am70 now I will never ever use this again”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 6, 2016

“I was prescribed this nasal spray as a form of treatment for symptoms of sinus. Before I started using Nasonex I was having at least three sinus infections a year which required antibiotics to clear up the pain, build of mucus etc. I take one spray in each nostril every night. And thankfully I haven't had an antibiotic for a sinus infection in a few years.”

MadHater · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 19, 2018

“I use nasonex for sinus/nasal swelling that causes headaches or fluid build up in my ears. It had always been more effective than antihistamines or anti inflammatory meds. I have issues with dry mouth and I think nasonex aggravates it, but I had to quit nasonex completely once I got dental implants. I got 4 dental implants, and nasonex causes the gum tissue around them to become so sensitive that I get queasy when my check touches rubs against my gums. It takes a long time to get better and my allergist and dentist are perplexed. There is no redness, or sores, in fact the gums look 100% normal, but the sensitivity is extremely uncomfortable and can last for weeks. It is awful that I have to choose which issue I have to live with. One doctor did say they saw a very very faint white lace pattern on the gums where it hurt, but everyone else said they saw no sign of something being physically wrong.”

DeanM November 12, 2017

“My son experienced adverse reaction the morning after 1st dose (1 spray per nostril ) he complained of headache I thought was just because of his colds, he coughed more frequently and late in the afternoon he has low grade fever then he complained his legs ache, I relate all these with different things like another cold, too much playing , then I read the drug info thats when I had a hunch, so after second spray I observed his reaction on the first 2 hours , then the coughing happened again .I will stop the spray now and find a way to talk to the doctor tomorrow. I gave him Benadryl syrup and nebulize him with salbutamol . His usual treatment during attacks. ..”

MaelstromDragons October 10, 2017

“I've been using nasonex for a good 3 weeks. Now and it really doesn't seem to work at all. If anything it seems to make my nose even more runny and now I can even taste it... use with caution, it could make your problem worst.”

Aquakiwi · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 15, 2019

“The product works well. The problem is the packaging. Why don't manufacturers stop using so much unnecessary packaging for their products when disposal is such a growing problem. Nasonex Allergy comes in a lovely plastic container that does not require a huge cardboard box, more than twice the size of the container. There is now a large space just for directions. Its about time these manufacturers started getting a little innovative with their packaging and reduced the need for unwanted excessive packaging that continues to produce problems for landfill.”

TJ · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2020

“The Nasonex spray dispenser says 65 sprays. I've been spraying only twice in each nostril per day, and have had it for 2 weeks and it ran out, so only 56 sprays. I have no issue with the medicine, because it works, it's just the short changing of 9-10 sprays to save money their end but at a cost to the customer.”

Samielle · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2016

“First of all, it didn't really help me, I still suffered as much after I used it a few times for a sinusitis that was about to start. Second, it caused a huge cold sore to burst on my lip. I only had a cold sore once before (the first time I was infected) so I don't have have much doubt that Nasonex is what caused it.”

Paula Darlene · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 9, 2016

“This medication has helped me with my sinus headaches that I get often (not just with seasonal allergies). It helps with opening up my swollen nasal passages when my allergies are act up.”

Sean July 21, 2020

“Product works however the only 40% of the spray can be used as there is a malfunction in the unit”