User Reviews for MetroCream

Rosacea
5.3

Summary of MetroCream reviews 5.3 7 reviews

Reviews for MetroCream

For Rosacea "I’ve been unfortunate enough to suffer from both perioral dermatitis and rosacea at 25. I have tried Soolantra, Plexion, Avar, and many other things in the past to control my rosacea. This is the only medication that has helped significantly with both in the last few months. Within a week, my skin texture was overall better. However, complete results did not come quickly. I’ve been using this cream for about two months now. While some bumps cleared, others has to come to surface first. This happened around week three I believe. This was pretty annoying but over time, my skin’s texture is much improved and the best part is I really DO NOT flare up at all anymore. I used to be so scared of having an alcoholic drink or consuming certain things. Even the stress of doing grad school made me flare! Not one new flare in months now. Amazing. I can’t wait until all my flare ups clear and my face is smooth again. I have confidence it will happen."

25 and sensitive (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 21, 2018

For Rosacea "This cream made my rosacea 100% worse. It actually caused my face to burn, itch and was very painful. I had to apply cold compresses to my face to relieve the pain. My dermatologist told me to stop using it and prescribed Triamcinolone ointment. This ointment took away the pain and some of the itching, and caused the red and purple bumps to flatten out. I'm still in the middle of a terrible flare up. I am also taking Doxycycline 100 mg. once daily. I think I am allergic to this cream."

Mickey (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Rosacea "When I used the lotion I found that it did get rid of a few pimples. It definitely does not get rid of any redness whatsoever. Even though it's the same thing, I find the lotion to be more effective than the cream."

DMR27 June 11, 2015

For Rosacea "I have found Metrocream to be very effective in combating symptoms of rosacea, especially the pimple like lesions I get around my nose & chin area. I use only when needed and notice after just a couple of applications a dramatic improvement."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 19, 2012

For Rosacea "Have used this medication for months and found it to be ineffective in controlling the rosacea. I continued to use it only at the urging of my physician, applying it three times daily with NO symptomatic relief."

Anonymous December 17, 2010

For Rosacea "This medication has been very effective in controlling my rosacea symptoms. Since it has a cream base, it helps with my dry skin as well."

Anonymous January 27, 2010

For Rosacea "Useful for rosacea that is not extremely out of control. If you have just a few pustules it can be helpful when used regularly."

redface January 19, 2009