User Reviews for L-Lysine

Herpes Simplex, Suppression

Summary of L-Lysine reviews 5.0 4 reviews

Reviews for L-Lysine

For Herpes Simplex, Suppression "I have IBS with alternating diarrhea and constipation. I tried L-Lysine a few months ago but thought it increased diarrhea and abdominal cramps. Continuing to break out I tried the Lysine again, routinely twice daily. Unfortunately, the diarrhea and abdominal cramps have returned and I'm stopping the Lysine immediately."

Barb (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Herpes Simplex, Suppression "I never do reviews but I'm hoping this will help someone. I was diagnosed with Herpes Simplex Virus 1, orally and genitally, that I got from a loser who knew he had it but did not tell me. I recently had a genital outbreak and started taking L-Lysine as soon as I felt it coming. The blister did show up but started fading away and was almost gone after 4 days. I took about 3,000 of L-Lysine a day. I'm not sure of the recommended dose but I did not have any side effects. This stuff really does work for genital and oral herpes!"

Lysine DOES work for Herpes August 6, 2017

For Herpes Simplex, Suppression "One day after starting the l lysine, I have horribly swollen lymph nodes on my underarms. It's been 3 days and they are still painful and swollen. I did have smoothies each a.m with mango and yogurt which I read are high in lysine as well. I am stopping use due to this reaction."

Kk222 (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2017

For Herpes Simplex, Suppression "I have been using 1500mg, (500mg/3x a day) of L-Lysine for years with no ill affects. No Herpes Simplex breakouts either. I keep meticulous records of all my blood work and it has been nearly perfect."

10Nokata (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 29, 2016