User Reviews for Loteprednol/tobramycin ophthalmic

Also known as: Zylet

Loteprednol/tobramycin ophthalmic has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of those users who reviewed Loteprednol/tobramycin ophthalmic reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial
8.8
Iritis
Summary of Loteprednol/tobramycin ophthalmic reviews 8.4 5 reviews

ADoll2NV · Taken for less than 1 month March 9, 2016

Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “I had a bacterial infection from sleeping in contact lens and allergies mixed. I woke up Sunday morning my eye were only red, by the end of the day it was swollen, running and mucus was coming out (yuck) I went to the eye doctor on Monday he gave me the Zylet drops and they are working just fine. I take 1 drop every 4 hours. The swelling is gone but I do have a dark ring around my eye from where the swelling was and the redness is leaving.The only side effects I have are headaches (which started the 2ND day)and heart rate is sped up a little. Go in tomorrow for a checkup. I hope this review helps.”

Urbs2Huds April 9, 2011

Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “This medicine works within 30 min - 1 hour for me. I have a condition where I am allergic my own skin oils and when they get in my eye it's almost like pink eye. I have light sensitivity, excessive tearing, and pain. I love this medicine. I have used probably 20 (seriously) different eye drops and pills, OTC and prescription, and I am super happy with this one.”

Anonymous March 23, 2011

Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Helped relieve some symptoms but did not completely resolve the issues.”

chryyyst May 12, 2010

Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin) for Iritis: “This medicine is okay. It does help the problem I have--inflammation of the eye....but I find that it works rather slow for that. I would like faster results. It takes several days to work, and while that may not sound like a long time, when you are used to wearing contacts everyday, having to do eye drops for a week and wearing glasses gets annoying after 3 days. Call me spoiled by contacts, I would just like relief a little faster. Good medicine-does work and does what it's supposed to, just takes time.”

Anonymous November 5, 2009

Zylet (loteprednol / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: “Works Like A Miracle! Quick Pain and Redness Relief!”