User Reviews for Loperamide/simethicone

Also known as: Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief, Anti-Diarrheal + Anti-Gas

Diarrhea, Acute 10.0

Miss Piggy January 19, 2021

Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief (loperamide / simethicone) for Diarrhea, Acute: “I have found Imodium works great. I just can't find it. I find it in blister packs but not in bottles. I need a chainsaw, blow torch and a mallet to open the blister packs. I have been to 4 stores and they all say they can't get it in bottles either. By the time I get the blister pack open the pill is smashed.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 6, 2019

Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief (loperamide / simethicone) for Diarrhea, Acute: “This got me through chemo therapy! Worked better than lomotil-atropine and didn’t have the opioid side effects”