User Reviews for L-Methylfolate Calcium

Dietary Supplementation
10.0

AF · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 14, 2021

For Dietary Supplementation: “This has been the best thing for me and my daughter. It got her off all her meds and she is happy. It also helped me. It sucks that some doctors won't prescribe it especially when it is a brain vitamin Deplin but you can also get a L-Methylfolate Calcium vitamin too”

Extremely happy mom August 1, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation: “My 12 year old was extremely depressed with suicidal thoughts. She tried several different antidepressants & was just very blah, tired & unemotional. She tested & found out she had MTHFR 667 defective gene. Dr put her on this with her wellbutrun & WOW!!!!! I HAVE MY LAUGHING, HAPPY EXCITED TO BE ALIVE CHILD BACK!!!! Rd direct will help u pay for this.... some insurance will not cover it.”

NURSE I.V. · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 24, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation: “It was great until I got taken off of it because of some Dr. Now I gotta fight to get back on it... Truth be known SOME DOCTOR'S WILL NOT ADMIT WHEN THEIR WRONG...”

More about L-Methylfolate Calcium (levomefolate calcium)

Professional resources