User Reviews for Sporanox to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Billionarie_Goddess June 21, 2017

“It worked wonders for me, I suffer from severe constipation which causes thrush from time to time & I would use the cream after a few days the infection will occur again my doctor put me on sporanox for seven days one tablet a day & it since has never returned once I completed my treatment that was over a year ago. This is the best yeast infection treatment I would be an advocate for it.”

sparedbeauty April 8, 2012

“I definitely recommend Sporanox because it worked well for me without side effects. My doc placed me on it for 7 days and then another 7 day repeat if symptoms persist; which it did. Upon completion of my 14 days (2 capsules once daily) I had no symptoms. It is now 2 going on 3 wks later and I haven't relapsed with any of the symptoms or anything indicating the yeast infection returning.”

Anonymous June 1, 2011

“Just started the treatment with Sporanox (on the first day) after vaginal infection pill and fungal cream didn't work and had a lot of hypersensitive skin reaction. Now going without cream just antiseptic rinse and some lotion on affected area. I found it works wonder as the first day taking the pills. I shall report once again after completion of 7 days treatment.”