Sporanox Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Sporanox (itraconazole) is a member of the azole antifungals drug class and is commonly used for Aspergillosis - Aspergilloma, Aspergillosis - Invasive, Blastomycosis, and others.
This Sporanox price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Sporanox oral capsule 100 mg is around $769 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Sporanox is available, see itraconazole prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Sporanox Coupons and Rebates
Sporanox offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Sporanox
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Sporanox (itraconazole) Capsule
- Sporanox (itraconazole) Oral Solution
Provider: Good Days Program
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Sporanox (itraconazole)
More about Sporanox (itraconazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- Sporanox (Itraconazole Capsules)
- Sporanox (Itraconazole Oral Solution)
- Sporanox (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Onmel