User Reviews for Itraconazole to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Also known as: Sporanox, Tolsura, Onmel

Itraconazole has an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection. 86% of those users who reviewed Itraconazole reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Itraconazole Rating Summary

9.3/10 average rating

Compare all 32 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection.

Mini August 23, 2020

“I used to have reoccurring yeast infection but not any more. My doctor prescribed itraconazole 2 tabs (100mg) for 5 days . Then to take 2 tabs during my periods for 3 months. I never get itchy down there anymore”

fresher17 November 21, 2017

“My doc gave 1 tab daily for 7 days but itching is still there. Now I'm wondering whether it will clear out or not.”

Billionarie_Goddess June 21, 2017

Sporanox (itraconazole): “It worked wonders for me, I suffer from severe constipation which causes thrush from time to time & I would use the cream after a few days the infection will occur again my doctor put me on sporanox for seven days one tablet a day & it since has never returned once I completed my treatment that was over a year ago. This is the best yeast infection treatment I would be an advocate for it.”

sparedbeauty April 8, 2012

Sporanox (itraconazole): “I definitely recommend Sporanox because it worked well for me without side effects. My doc placed me on it for 7 days and then another 7 day repeat if symptoms persist; which it did. Upon completion of my 14 days (2 capsules once daily) I had no symptoms. It is now 2 going on 3 wks later and I haven't relapsed with any of the symptoms or anything indicating the yeast infection returning.”

Anonymous June 1, 2011

Sporanox (itraconazole): “Just started the treatment with Sporanox (on the first day) after vaginal infection pill and fungal cream didn't work and had a lot of hypersensitive skin reaction. Now going without cream just antiseptic rinse and some lotion on affected area. I found it works wonder as the first day taking the pills. I shall report once again after completion of 7 days treatment.”

Anonymous 9978 ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months May 26, 2017

“This medicine has so far worked very well. My Dr prescribed it after the usually infection pill and cream didn't work. I've been put on a five day dose, two capsules once a day and so far the itching has completely subsided... I am much less uncomfortable than I was before I started the medicine. My Dr also prescribed two capsules on the first day of my cycle for three months to get rid of recurrence of the infection. It works wonders”

Leenda October 10, 2008

Sporanox (itraconazole): “Sporonox works so much better than other medicines or vaginal creams.”

Anonymous September 22, 2010

Sporanox (itraconazole): “This medication did wonders with this problem.”

Learn more about Vaginal Yeast Infection