User Reviews for Intron A

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Intron A.

Reviews for Intron A to treat Hepatitis C

"I treated with Interferon in 2001 and with Pegasyst in 2010,both of these meds ruined my life! It has caused Chronic Pancreatitis,Chronic Bronchitis,R.A.,SLE Lupus,Sjogrens,Fibro.,CFS and many other Health problems.Before treatment I was a health nut...bench pressed well over 300 lbs...now I can barely wipe my own a##!! These meds have just about taken me out of this world!.And I look and can not believe that there is no lawsuit against the Pharma companys"

Post Interferon Syndrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 5, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Interferon was the worst experience of my life. The side effects were so horrible and it never did anything good for my Hep C. After each 6 month protocol my blood work showed no effect on the Hep C so at that time the only option was to do it again. But it never worked for me. Also I never had body pain before injecting Interferon and I still have it even after all these years later. I do not care for Interferon at all and looking back at when I was taking it, I really don't know how I did it."

artist88 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 7, 2015