User Reviews for EnteraGam

Learn more about EnteraGam.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 9 reviews 141 medications

6.9
Summary of EnteraGam reviews 9 reviews 6.9

Reviews for EnteraGam

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I was diagnosed with collagenous colitis/microscopic colitis in October 2016. After going thru 2 different steroids and "diets" to try to improve my leaky gut this has proven the best yet. I've been on it since November 2016, 1 packet a day. I was weary at first about taking it because it isn't well studied but after 3 days of being on it I wasn't having any more diarrhea. After about a week the cramping went away. I still need to watch what I eat, (not too much dairy, wheat, etc) but this makes it to where I can at least enjoy a meal without having to run to the bathroom 12 times a day. I've had, I'd say 3 "flare ups" in between starting this and now. Which are not even near as bad as they were without this medicine."

Jaylenno April 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Really liked how Enteragam affected my digestion from the beginning. I had been on a very restrictive diet due to food intolerances, and after taking Enteragam for only a couple of days I already could add new foods to my diet. It also helped me with bloating and stomach cramps. Great product!"

anvic April 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "It took almost two weeks of two packets a day, but so very worth it. I had a daily headache for about the first week. I'd been having severe gut issues for a year. I had just given up on eating during my work day because of unpredictable diarrhea. My life centered around bathroom availability. I have decreased to one packet as per my doctor. I feel more hopeful than I have in a very long time."

Panicnomore (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "After seeing my regular doctor and a GI for IBS-D, I was dissatisfied with their approaches for my IBS--take a probiotic, take fiber, avoid problem foods, and take Immodium. I just wanted my old life back where I could go out to a restaurant with my friends and travel without thinking about my 8+ daily diarrhea bowel movements. I decided to see an integrative doctor who prescribed Enteragam. I've been on it several weeks now and it is a game changer. My bloating, cramps and urgency are gone and I now have one solid bowel movement a day 90% of the time. It's a miracle. The only side effect I seem to have is a very mild sore throat. I plan on discussing this with my doctor at my next follow-up."

IBSDGirl (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "EnteraGam has been a life saver. I have been dealing with the D and stomach pains for about 4 Years now and started taking EnteraGam a little over 6 months ago and it has help a ton. I can now go out without fear of problems. I still have stomach pain from time to time, but not daily as I was. It is a little bit on the expensive side (I use 2 boxes a month), but it is worth it to me."

DexterW1 January 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I started taking Enteragam 8 days ago from December 8th to today December 15th for my Ulcerative Colitis. The first three days, one packet, after that two packets a day. I have had no symptoms of any kind whatsoever good or bad, and no improvements to my lose stools. I did notice very, almost black stools. I will continue taking it for the next week and see if anything changes."

Gigi55 December 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I tried Enterogam last week for two and a half days, at a much reduced dose, less than half a packet twice a day. I got a mild headache about 30 min. after taking the first dose. I also felt like my throat was prickly and maybe a bit swollen. After five doses, I discontinued it. But I decided to try it again yesterday, taking 1/2 tsp. in the a.m. and 1 tsp in the p.m. I awoke today feeling awful. The left upper side of my body hurt, especially my left breast. My gut felt like it was compressed and I was very nauseous. I am discontinuing it for now. I wish I could tolerate it because I can only eat three things and I just do not know how to heal my gut, even though I have taken probiotics for over five years and many other su"

phops (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have ongoing difficulties with reactions to many foods..constant stomach aches, bloating, constipation, cramps, diarrhea, frequent bowel movements...this med has created more of the above and gives me a headache. I really have no idea if I should stick with it for the 4 - 6 weeks to see if the lining of my gut will heal? I'm desperate and disgusted with my condition, and the lack of response to this "medicinal food"."

human guinea pig (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I am so happy with the samples provided by my Endocrinologist. The only thing I am so sad about is that I cannot afford the prohibitive costs. However, overall this is the best thing I've ever had to make my Irritable Bowel Syndrome-D tolerable. I can go out of the house again without worrying and the terrible stomach pains are a thing of the past."

AnaBellasGram (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 1, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about EnteraGam (immune globulin oral)