User Reviews for EnteraGam

Learn more about EnteraGam.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 3 reviews 139 medications

5.5
Summary of EnteraGam reviews 3 reviews 5.5

Reviews for EnteraGam

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I tried Enterogam last week for two and a half days, at a much reduced dose, less than half a packet twice a day. I got a mild headache about 30 min. after taking the first dose. I also felt like my throat was prickly and maybe a bit swollen. After five doses, I discontinued it. But I decided to try it again yesterday, taking 1/2 tsp. in the a.m. and 1 tsp in the p.m. I awoke today feeling awful. The left upper side of my body hurt, especially my left breast. My gut felt like it was compressed and I was very nauseous. I am discontinuing it for now. I wish I could tolerate it because I can only eat three things and I just do not know how to heal my gut, even though I have taken probiotics for over five years and many other su"

phops (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2016

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have ongoing difficulties with reactions to many foods..constant stomach aches, bloating, constipation, cramps, diarrhea, frequent bowel movements...this med has created more of the above and gives me a headache. I really have no idea if I should stick with it for the 4 - 6 weeks to see if the lining of my gut will heal? I'm desperate and disgusted with my condition, and the lack of response to this "medicinal food"."

human guinea pig (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2016

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I am so happy with the samples provided by my Endocrinologist. The only thing I am so sad about is that I cannot afford the prohibitive costs. However, overall this is the best thing I've ever had to make my Irritable Bowel Syndrome-D tolerable. I can go out of the house again without worrying and the terrible stomach pains are a thing of the past."

AnaBellasGram (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 1, 2015

More about EnteraGam (immune globulin oral)