User Reviews for Proctosol-HC to treat Hemorrhoids

Proctosol-HC has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Hemorrhoids. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Proctosol-HC rating summary

9.7/10 average rating

Compare all 56 medications used in the treatment of Hemorrhoids.

Jeannette · Taken for less than 1 month · April 13, 2020

"I have hemorrhoids as I suffer constipation due to my endometriosis and I have tried all kinds of products for them. Many disappear on their own but there is one in specific that makes me desperate. My boyfriend gave me this cream and although I was skeptical, I tried it and it's magical. The second time I used it, it eased the burning and pain, on the third day all symptoms it has completely disappeared. I feel like I finally found the perfect product."

refusing · Taken for less than 1 month · November 30, 2014

"After 2 hemorrhoid surgeries, this product was a life changer! I took the step to not let my hemorroids control my life anymore. The dr prescribed this as part of my after care. Its immediate and wonderful."

Anonymous · December 26, 2009

"Much better than Preparation H or any other type of Hemorrhoid Cream"

Anonymous · September 17, 2010

"Almost immediate relief, long lasting."

CountryRoads · Taken for less than 1 month · January 23, 2020

"This stuff is magic!"

Jimmy can't sit still · October 17, 2014

"Immediatly soothes the pain."

Learn more about Hemorrhoids