User Reviews for Proctosol-HC

Proctosol-HC has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Proctosol-HC reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Hemorrhoids   9.7
Summary of Proctosol-HC reviews 9.7 6 reviews

Jeannette · Taken for less than 1 month April 13, 2020

For Hemorrhoids: “I have hemorrhoids as I suffer constipation due to my endometriosis and I have tried all kinds of products for them. Many disappear on their own but there is one in specific that makes me desperate. My boyfriend gave me this cream and although I was skeptical, I tried it and it's magical. The second time I used it, it eased the burning and pain, on the third day all symptoms it has completely disappeared. I feel like I finally found the perfect product.”

CountryRoads · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2020

For Hemorrhoids: “This stuff is magic!”

refusing to be controlled anymore · Taken for less than 1 month November 30, 2014

For Hemorrhoids: “After 2 hemorrhoid surgeries, this product was a life changer! I took the step to not let my hemorroids control my life anymore. The dr prescribed this as part of my after care. Its immediate and wonderful.”

Jimmy can't sit still October 17, 2014

For Hemorrhoids: “Immediatly soothes the pain.”

Anonymous September 17, 2010

For Hemorrhoids: “Almost immediate relief, long lasting.”

Anonymous December 26, 2009

For Hemorrhoids: “Much better than Preparation H or any other type of Hemorrhoid Cream”