User Reviews for Analpram-HC to treat Hemorrhoids

Analpram-HC has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Hemorrhoids. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 20% reported a negative experience.

Analpram-HC rating summary

8.2/10 average rating

Compare all 56 medications used in the treatment of Hemorrhoids.

Reviews for Analpram-HC

Anonymous · August 20, 2009

"Stopped the pain and itching almost immediately! It didn't make my thrombosed hemorrhoids go away too fast but it definitely made me feel better to where I could function again (like walk and sit). I would use it again and had no unpleasant side effects."

Hroid · Taken for 1 to 2 years · June 5, 2019

"I used the Analpram-HC for my hemorrhoids for 2 weeks and had plenty cream leftover. In case of a flare up. It worked great, I tried to get the same meds again. Different Dr and wouldn't give it to me. Put me on Proctozone HC. The Analpram cream is much better."

Gary23 · February 3, 2009

"Works temporarily. As long as there is no bowel motion the hemorrhoids seem healed. As soon as there is a bowel motion we are back to square one."

Anonymous · July 6, 2009

"I was prescribed this for not only hemorrhoids, but also anal fissures. After the first use they were shrunken and no more bleeding, itching or pain. This medicine is a miracle."

Anonymous · May 9, 2008

"Fixed up my hemorrhoids well."

Aniruddha · November 13, 2008

"It works like magic. I was suffering for 4 days. Once I applied the cream the pain was gone in 12 hrs."

Anonymous · September 6, 2008

"Was prescribed analpram on day 6 of hemorhoids. Finally by day 8 they started to shrink. This stuff is great. "

Mr. Big Hemorr · August 23, 2008

"My Hemorroids are gone! Thank you!"

Mr. Buttsky · December 30, 2009

"Helps a lot. The anal itchiness and burning are mostly all gone."

Nteti · Taken for less than 1 month · March 30, 2017

"Day 7 no help!! I hurt alot still to bend, walk and sit. They want me to stick with this 1 more week and then they say I will Need it Lanced!!! I am Scared"

Learn more about Hemorrhoids