User Reviews for Analpram-HC

8.1

Summary of Analpram-HC reviews 8.2 11 reviews

Reviews for Analpram-HC

Hroid · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 5, 2019

For Hemorrhoids "I used the Analpram-HC for my hemorrhoids for 2 weeks and had plenty cream leftover. In case of a flare up. It worked great, I tried to get the same meds again. Different Dr and wouldn't give it to me. Put me on Proctozone HC. The Analpram cream is much better."

Nteti · Taken for less than 1 month March 30, 2017

For Hemorrhoids "Day 7 no help!! I hurt alot still to bend, walk and sit. They want me to stick with this 1 more week and then they say I will Need it Lanced!!! I am Scared"

Mr. Buttsky December 30, 2009

For Hemorrhoids "Helps a lot. The anal itchiness and burning are mostly all gone."

Anonymous August 20, 2009

For Hemorrhoids "Stopped the pain and itching almost immediately! It didn't make my thrombosed hemorrhoids go away too fast but it definitely made me feel better to where I could function again (like walk and sit). I would use it again and had no unpleasant side effects."

Anonymous July 6, 2009

For Hemorrhoids "I was prescribed this for not only hemorrhoids, but also anal fissures. After the first use they were shrunken and no more bleeding, itching or pain. This medicine is a miracle."

Gary23 February 3, 2009

For Hemorrhoids "Works temporarily. As long as there is no bowel motion the hemorrhoids seem healed. As soon as there is a bowel motion we are back to square one."

Aniruddha November 13, 2008

For Hemorrhoids "It works like magic. I was suffering for 4 days. Once I applied the cream the pain was gone in 12 hrs."

Anonymous September 27, 2008

For Hemorrhoids "This has helped tremendously internally!"

Anonymous September 6, 2008

For Hemorrhoids "Was prescribed analpram on day 6 of hemorhoids. Finally by day 8 they started to shrink. This stuff is great. "

Mr. Big Hemorr August 23, 2008

For Hemorrhoids "My Hemorroids are gone! Thank you!"

Anonymous May 9, 2008

For Hemorrhoids "Fixed up my hemorrhoids well."

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)