User Reviews for Analpram-HC

Analpram-HC has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 82% of those users who reviewed Analpram-HC reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Hemorrhoids
8.3
Summary of Analpram-HC reviews 8.3 11 reviews

Hroid · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 5, 2019

For Hemorrhoids: “I used the Analpram-HC for my hemorrhoids for 2 weeks and had plenty cream leftover. In case of a flare up. It worked great, I tried to get the same meds again. Different Dr and wouldn't give it to me. Put me on Proctozone HC. The Analpram cream is much better.”

Nteti · Taken for less than 1 month March 30, 2017

For Hemorrhoids: “Day 7 no help!! I hurt alot still to bend, walk and sit. They want me to stick with this 1 more week and then they say I will Need it Lanced!!! I am Scared”

Mr. Buttsky December 30, 2009

For Hemorrhoids: “Helps a lot. The anal itchiness and burning are mostly all gone.”

Anonymous August 20, 2009

For Hemorrhoids: “Stopped the pain and itching almost immediately! It didn't make my thrombosed hemorrhoids go away too fast but it definitely made me feel better to where I could function again (like walk and sit). I would use it again and had no unpleasant side effects.”

Anonymous July 6, 2009

For Hemorrhoids: “I was prescribed this for not only hemorrhoids, but also anal fissures. After the first use they were shrunken and no more bleeding, itching or pain. This medicine is a miracle.”

Gary23 February 3, 2009

For Hemorrhoids: “Works temporarily. As long as there is no bowel motion the hemorrhoids seem healed. As soon as there is a bowel motion we are back to square one.”

Anonymous May 9, 2008

For Hemorrhoids: “Fixed up my hemorrhoids well.”

Aniruddha November 13, 2008

For Hemorrhoids: “It works like magic. I was suffering for 4 days. Once I applied the cream the pain was gone in 12 hrs.”

Anonymous September 6, 2008

For Hemorrhoids: “Was prescribed analpram on day 6 of hemorhoids. Finally by day 8 they started to shrink. This stuff is great. ”

Mr. Big Hemorr August 23, 2008

For Hemorrhoids: “My Hemorroids are gone! Thank you!”

Anonymous September 27, 2008

For Hemorrhoids: “This has helped tremendously internally!”