User Reviews for Glucose

Also known as: BD Glucose, Dex4, Dex4 Assorted Flavors, Dex4 Assorted Fruit, Dex4 Berry Blast, Dex4 Berry Twist, Dex4 Citrus Punch, Dex4 Fruit Punch, Dex4 Gel Tropical Blast, Dex4 Grape, Dex4 Mango Twist, Dex4 Natural Orange, Dex4 Orange, Dex4 Pouch Pack, Dex4 Raspberry, ...show all 32 brand names

Learn more about Glucose.

Dietary Supplementation 2 reviews 561 medications

Summary of Glucose reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Glucose

For Dietary Supplementation: "I am Diabetic and after my insulin shots, i feel Nauseous and dizzy because of Hypoglycemia ( a condition where my Blood sugar level drops ). I always carry Glucorade energy shots in my pocket and chew on a tablet if I feel Dizzy. Each tab is having a precise quantity of Glucose and gives almost instant relief. Glucorade is a life saviour."

ariranka September 15, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: "When I have low blood sugar in mid to late morning (light headed, shaky, nauseous) I hold 1/4 tablet (1gram) on my tongue and let it dissolve slowly. Not a total cure but helps a lot. (My doctor advised me to eat a banana, but it's not convenient to carry a banana in my pocket.)"

Geo3z (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 15, 2016

Insta-Glucose (glucose) for Hypoglycemia: "We use this at our hospital for patients who are still awake but less than 50 blood glucose level."

psychcmn (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 31, 2012