User Reviews for Glucose

Also known as: Dextrose, TRUEplus, GlucoBurst, BD Glucose, Insta-Glucose, Dex4 Tropical Fruit, Relion Grape, Dex4 Assorted Fruit, Dex4 Berry Twist, Dex4 Citrus Punch, Dex4 Fruit Punch, Dex4 Grape, Dex4 Mango Twist, Dex4 Orange, Dex4 Raspberry, Glutose, Glutol, Dex4, Dex4 Natural Orange, Dex4 Watermelon, Dex4 Pouch Pack, Dex4 Gel Tropical Blast, Dex4 Strawberries & Cream, Dex4 Assorted Flavors, Dex4 Sour Apple, GNP Quick Dissolve Strawberries & Cream, Dex4 Berry Blast Dex4 Tropical Blast Trutol …show all brand names

Dietary Supplementation 10.0

Reviews for Glucose

ariranka September 15, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: “I am Diabetic and after my insulin shots, i feel Nauseous and dizzy because of Hypoglycemia ( a condition where my Blood sugar level drops ). I always carry Glucorade energy shots in my pocket and chew on a tablet if I feel Dizzy. Each tab is having a precise quantity of Glucose and gives almost instant relief. Glucorade is a life saviour.”

Geo3z · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 15, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: “When I have low blood sugar in mid to late morning (light headed, shaky, nauseous) I hold 1/4 tablet (1gram) on my tongue and let it dissolve slowly. Not a total cure but helps a lot. (My doctor advised me to eat a banana, but it's not convenient to carry a banana in my pocket.)”

psychcmn · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 31, 2012

Insta-Glucose (glucose) for Hypoglycemia: “We use this at our hospital for patients who are still awake but less than 50 blood glucose level.”