User Reviews for Fluorometholone

Also known as: Eflone, Flarex, Fluor-Op, FML, FML Forte Liquifilm, FML Liquifilm, FML S.O.P.

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Fluorometholone.

Steroid Responsive I...atory Conditions

1 review 0 medications
Eye Redness

1 review 64 medications
Summary of Fluorometholone reviews 7.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Fluorometholone

For Steroid Responsive Inflammatory Conditions: "I thought I had too much wine or was losing it; I am so glad to know I'm apparently not the only who has tasted my eye drops. That's the only disadvantage to this medicine -- but nothing is perfect, right? The drops work wonderfully, and my eyes feel great after I use the medication."

Katrina Dides (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

FML Forte Liquifilm (fluorometholone) for Eye Redness: "The taste from inserting the eye drops was awful for around 5 hours when I first started to use the medicine. However, when I started to follow the directions such as: shake of the bottle, the make of a pouch with my eye and insertion of drop into the pouch and ensuing application of pressure to the pouch of eye for a short period of time, the taste was seemingly absent, or only present briefly for several minutes."

Sherbondy June 21, 2011