User Reviews for Fluorometholone ophthalmic

Also known as: Flarex, FML, FML Liquifilm, FML S.O.P., FML Forte Liquifilm, Eflone

Steroid Responsive I...atory Conditions

1 review 0 medications
Eye Redness

1 review 65 medications
Summary of Fluorometholone reviews 7.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Fluorometholone

Katrina Dides · Taken for less than 1 month April 2, 2017

For Steroid Responsive Inflammatory Conditions: "I thought I had too much wine or was losing it; I am so glad to know I'm apparently not the only who has tasted my eye drops. That's the only disadvantage to this medicine -- but nothing is perfect, right? The drops work wonderfully, and my eyes feel great after I use the medication."

Sherbondy June 21, 2011

FML Forte Liquifilm (fluorometholone) for Eye Redness: "The taste from inserting the eye drops was awful for around 5 hours when I first started to use the medicine. However, when I started to follow the directions such as: shake of the bottle, the make of a pouch with my eye and insertion of drop into the pouch and ensuing application of pressure to the pouch of eye for a short period of time, the taste was seemingly absent, or only present briefly for several minutes."