User Reviews for Latisse

Eyelash Hypotrichosis
8.3

Terrie · Taken for 10 years or more December 3, 2018

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis: “I have used latisse off and on for years and it has always worked for me. My eyelashes get so long and thicker. I love it.”

jackie1ellie · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 22, 2016

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis: “My 3ml bottle was more potent, and I think the 5ml bottle is more diluted to increase fluid ounces but does not work as well, due to the lower content of the active / main ingredient . Cost more, and not really more, just watered down in my opinions. I have both bottles and having them tested for strength . Poor result so far with the 5ml bottle, nothing like before.”

shannajenks October 28, 2014

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis: “Eyelashes are beautiful! You must be careful where you touch the brush, I was hitting outside of face (by eye) after applying and I grew hair there. No biggie, if you stop it goes away, just like eyelashes, if you stop, they go back to how they were pre-latisse.”

Anonymous January 15, 2012

“Lashes are much longer and fuller. No side effects.”