User Reviews for Latisse

Eyelash Hypotrichosis
8.3

Summary of Latisse reviews 8.8 3 reviews

Reviews for Latisse

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis "I have used latisse off and on for years and it has always worked for me. My eyelashes get so long and thicker. I love it."

Terrie (taken for 10 years or more) December 3, 2018

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis "My 3ml bottle was more potent, and I think the 5ml bottle is more diluted to increase fluid ounces but does not work as well, due to the lower content of the active / main ingredient . Cost more, and not really more, just watered down in my opinions. I have both bottles and having them tested for strength . Poor result so far with the 5ml bottle, nothing like before."

jackie1ellie (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 22, 2016

For Eyelash Hypotrichosis "Eyelashes are beautiful! You must be careful where you touch the brush, I was hitting outside of face (by eye) after applying and I grew hair there. No biggie, if you stop it goes away, just like eyelashes, if you stop, they go back to how they were pre-latisse."

shannajenks October 28, 2014

"Lashes are much longer and fuller. No side effects."

Anonymous January 15, 2012