User Reviews for Diflucan

Learn more about Diflucan.

Reviews for Diflucan to treat Tinea Versicolor

"This is a very harsh drug%u2026 That I do not wish to ever take again%u2026 And I cautioned anyone that takes this drug .. It made me dizzy%u2026 Very tired%u2026 I took for a whole month three times a week%u2026 My doctor says the symptoms should go away%u2026 But I still feel tired and do not have the energy that I did before I took it .. I also have severe bloating and gas.. It has been weeks and the symptoms have not gone away%u2026 I'm getting very worried that it cost me damage to my liver%u2026 Again I will say I do not think the drug should be on the market%u2026 I regret ever taking it%u2026 Took it for scalp eczema%u2026 Because I am going to menopause%u2026 Believe me the scalp eczema is nothing compared to the side effects%u2026 Caution everyone to do not take this drug!"

Wish I didn't take this drug! October 23, 2016

"After nine years with a fungal infection on the skin, I was given 100 MG/week for a month. I already took the last pill of the course, and all it has done so far is turn the spots pink and make them slightly bigger, and some itched more often (although one looks like it's starting to disappear)! But the side effects! Oh, the side effects! After the first pill, I felt extremely dizzy, headachy, and nauseous for an hour after bedtime. The next day, I had little appetite that only recovered that evening. The next two times, I took two Rolaids, which helped with the nausea. That left the headache to contend with all day the day after I took the pill.I took two ibuprofen three times to combat the headaches on the last pill. What a joke!"

HorseToGiveYouNoPain (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2015