User Reviews for Ferrous gluconate

Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation 10.0
Summary of Ferrous gluconate reviews 9.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Ferrous gluconate

0intrepid1 · Taken for 10 years or more July 2, 2016

For Iron Deficiency Anemia: “I'm a Vegetarian who needs more iron. Made me feel much better after several months. I eat mostly grain based foods.”

DallasMom June 24, 2009

For Iron Deficiency Anemia: “After a day of hard work I was so tired I could hardly walk. My Doctor told me to start using Iron. I did and now my energy level is great.”

tunahelper November 29, 2008

For Iron Deficiency Anemia: “I have iron deficiency anemia and have taken supplemental ferrous gluconate 240 mg for a couple of months and it has helped to raise my iron level in my blood.”

Dr. Besso May 7, 2008

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: “this is great product during pregnancy.”