User Reviews for Eyebright systemic

1 review 582 medications
Eye RednessNot rated - Be the first1 review 65 medications
Summary of Eyebright reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Eyebright

For Eye Redness: "Years ago, I had "pink eye", aka conjunctivitis & went to the doctor, was given a prescription for some sort of sulphur gel type medicine, which did not work at all. In fact, the pink eye became much worse, and spread to the other eye. I returned to the doctor, was given another prescription very similar to the first, and this one didn't seem to be helping either. I was miserable! A friend told me about eyebright herb tea, and so I made a very strong tea, and put several drops to flood both eyes every 30 minutes to an hour, and by the end of the first day, I felt the relief, and within 2-3 days, was completely cured. I've used it ever since, for any ailment of the eye, even on my cat once, which helped her as well."

blondie (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2018

For Nasal Congestion: "Very effective when used twice a day for nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing and seasonal allergies."

rvingbob May 4, 2013