User Reviews for Vaseline Intensive Care

Dry Skin
2.8

Akira · Taken for less than 1 month · August 11, 2022

For Dry Skin: “I have eczema and was just recently diagnosed with psoriasis and decided to try this to see if it would help keep moisture in. I’ve noticed that if I were to apply moisturizer then this product afterwards my skin would be fine. But I made a mistake and applied only a small amount to my inner thighs and chest and I started breaking out in hives, I really wanted this product to work but took another L”

Mickey · Taken for less than 1 month · January 15, 2021

For Dry Skin: “I have relatively persistent eczema that I treat with a combination of corticosteroids and eucerin typically. I also have some minor nut, fruit and pollen allergies that all make it worse. After I ran out of eucerin I tried this product for a couple weeks. It makes my eczema immediately worse. Not sure why I kept trying it. But it kept causing more severe eczema and swelling that eventually just subsided to my usual dry itchy skin after I stopped using for a few days.”

Sally · July 18, 2020

For Dry Skin: “Please stop changing the scent of the lotion. It smells terrible it’s a cross between men’s cologne and perfume!! What was wrong with the original scent? I’m very dissatisfied with this I have two full bottles I will throw away and I would like my money back!!”

Yyyyyyy · Taken for less than 1 month · January 22, 2020

For Dry Skin: “Had an allergic reaction. Won’t buy ever again.”

liz kennedy · December 6, 2018

For Dry Skin: “did a wonderful job rate it a ten”

Jojo · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 11, 2019

For Dry Skin: “Did not moisturize my skin at all it would not soak into my skin it just sat on the surface”

Jum · June 17, 2022

For Dry Skin: “Gave me a nasty, red, blotchy rash on my legs. Same for my adult son.”

More about Vaseline Intensive Care (emollients topical)

Patient resources