User Reviews for Vaseline Intensive Care to treat Dry Skin

Vaseline Intensive Care has an average rating of 2.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Dry Skin. 20% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 80% reported a negative experience.

Vaseline Intensive Care rating summary

2.8/10 average rating

Compare all 66 medications used in the treatment of Dry Skin.

Akira · Taken for less than 1 month · August 11, 2022

"I have eczema and was just recently diagnosed with psoriasis and decided to try this to see if it would help keep moisture in. I’ve noticed that if I were to apply moisturizer then this product afterwards my skin would be fine. But I made a mistake and applied only a small amount to my inner thighs and chest and I started breaking out in hives, I really wanted this product to work but took another L"

Mickey · Taken for less than 1 month · January 15, 2021

"I have relatively persistent eczema that I treat with a combination of corticosteroids and eucerin typically. I also have some minor nut, fruit and pollen allergies that all make it worse. After I ran out of eucerin I tried this product for a couple weeks. It makes my eczema immediately worse. Not sure why I kept trying it. But it kept causing more severe eczema and swelling that eventually just subsided to my usual dry itchy skin after I stopped using for a few days."

Sally · July 18, 2020

"Please stop changing the scent of the lotion. It smells terrible it’s a cross between men’s cologne and perfume!! What was wrong with the original scent? I’m very dissatisfied with this I have two full bottles I will throw away and I would like my money back!!"

Yyyyyyy · Taken for less than 1 month · January 22, 2020

"Had an allergic reaction. Won’t buy ever again."

liz kennedy · December 6, 2018

"did a wonderful job rate it a ten"

Jojo · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 11, 2019

"Did not moisturize my skin at all it would not soak into my skin it just sat on the surface"

Jum · June 17, 2022

"Gave me a nasty, red, blotchy rash on my legs. Same for my adult son."

Learn more about Dry Skin

More about Vaseline Intensive Care (emollients topical)

Patient resources