User Reviews for Dulaglutide systemic

Diabetes, Type 2
5.5

Summary of Dulaglutide reviews 5.5 529 reviews

Reviews for Dulaglutide

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I just started. First two injections no issues, felt great, then a few days ago I started getting dizzy but it would only last a moment, then chronic fatigue. Figured I had exercised too much or too hard. This Evening after the 3rd shot I made the mistake of working with weights and it seems like the side effects of trulicity took hold and completely kicked in. Been up all night with nausea, same body aches when you have a cold or flu. Started burping too. I can’t take any of the pills currently available since they eat holes in the lining of my stomach so that’s why I tried this drug. Been on it for 3 weeks now. With the symptoms I initially thought I was having a heart attack but apparently trulicity side effects shares quite a few of the same symptoms. I really want this drug to work but I can’t work out and walk or sleep very well like this. I’m heading to a Quick Care Clinic this morning to make sure everything is OK."

VegasNerd January 16, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I was put on Trulicity to go with my Metformin (1000 mg 2x a day) in late July of 2018. My doctor warned me that I might get nauseous the first few weeks after the shot, when I eat too much, something that was high fat or something greasy and that I was to just try to go with it and not eat additional carbs like saltines or bread to calm my stomach. She was right. I got nauseous. After 2 months I had lost 20 lbs. but my sugars were the same. I changed my diet eating no gluten, no sugar and low carb, lots of veggies and higher non animal protein. I went back to my endocrinologist and my A1C was down to 5.7, my fasting blood sugar 91 and my after meal blood sugar down to 118-130. I had lost an additional 20 lbs! So in 6 months, 40 lbs total."

kcchick January 14, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I had to quit taking Trulicity. It gave me stomach pain, nausea, headaches and mood swings. Trulicity also dragged my blood sugar down every afternoon below 60. Never again!"

KKV (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "This is my second review. I have now been on Trulicity for 7 weeks with no side effects. My glucose numbers are holding steady at 110-120 compared to 450 when I first started. Still watching what I’m eating — no sugar and low carbs and lost 23 lbs!! Trulicity does keep me full so I’m eating a lot less. The day I inject I have tons of energy and I never felt as good as I do now in a long time. I’m just glad I’m one of the people that can take this medicine because it does work!!"

Mimi (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 9, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I started my AIC at 12.5 and dropped it with diet and exercise to 7 but it increased steadily over 8.5. Started Trulicity 4 months ago and it has dropped below 6.5 and weight loss of about 15 lbs. This really works."

Duck (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 6, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I've been taking Trulicity for about 2 months. Nausea, horrible acid reflux, stomach pain & bloating, constipation. I'm scared to eat too much, so I suppose I've lost some weight, but at what price? I'm stopping this poison. I can feel fine & literally in 3 minutes, then be vomiting water."

Acid Queen (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 5, 2019

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "The first dose I did okay with but each dose after it seems to make me sicker. I usually start feeling bad within 24 hours of taking the shot. It started out as just a stomach aches. Last month, I got so sick. I thought I had food poisoning or the flu. It started with burping up a rotten egg taste. My body felt like I was on fire. I was so weak all I could do was lay my head on the trash can and wait to vomit. Then the diarrhea and stomach cramps came. I spent 4 days throwing up and running to the bathroom. I took my shot yesterday and today the same exact thing happened. I'm so sick. Burping started around 2 pm by 5 pm I knew I was going to vomit by 6 pm I was vomiting and I continue to throw up and the diarrhea has now come as well. I haven't gotten violently ill every time I take the shot but after two times I won't be taking it again. I've never felt so sick in my life. My numbers didn't go down enough to make me want to continue on this medicine."

PrettyGoat2003 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 28, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Started taking Trulicity 11/2018. Began with 0.75 ml for two weeks. Slight side effects of a little gas and nausea. Nothing else. Bumped up to 1.5 ml and the gas and nausea got a bit worse but went away quickly. Anything greasy results in mild diarrhea so I’ve eliminated all greasy foods from my diet. If you pay attention to what you eat, you can eliminate the side effects. Please be aware you definitely can’t eat the same amount of food as you did prior to taking this medication. I have lost 17 lbs in 6 weeks. It’s a great drug. You just have to pay close attention to what and how much you eat."

Mischka.Fairfax (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 24, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "As with any medication nothing is perfect for every patient and you have to remember it is an assist and not a cure. You still have to eat and behave as if you are diabetic. That being said when I was initially started on a regimen including Trulicity the heavens opened and holy music surrounded me - joy undescribable - for about a year. No side effects, immediate A1c results, mood improvement, physically confident to engage in activities such as driving without risk of rapid drops that made me dangerous. Then it just stopped. My body hit a wall and my numbers and physical condition reverted to pre-Truliciy condition. I was changed to another once-a-week injectable with excellent response for about a year, then hit another wall. On a third brand of this class of drug but not getting any response as of yet. I am hoping like crazy that I can get back on Trulicity after my system settles or resets or whatever it needs to do. I had very positive results with Trulicity the first time."

Mona (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 24, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "It's a one a week injection. After two doses I ended up in the hospital for a week on a liquid diet."

Liz (taken for less than 1 month) December 22, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I've been on trulicity for about a year now, I'm 5'11 and was weighing 280lbs and I'm now weighing 240lbs. I've lost a considerable amount of weight, and had no side effects until the last 2 months. Now I'm nauseous, my food does not digest as well, more acid reflux issues, I feel weak and tired. I've done a lot of research on trulicity and let my doctor know what's going on. I took a blood test and found it my pancreas is fine so right now I'm going to implement some things in my diet to try to heal and get rid of the harmful side effects, if it doesn't work within a safe time period then I'll be getting off of it. I was really hoping to finish it my weight loss while on the trulicity being that I'm really turning my life style around and my A1c was an 8 and now a 6.0. I would suggest people really do their research on this whole they are using it to help avoid unnecessary side effects."

SamIam (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 19, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I have been on Trulicity for 3 weeks and it has really helped me so much. I have finally started feeling better! I was starving all the time! It has helped with that. I am burping a lot but to get relief it is worth it to me."

Koret December 18, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Started 1.5 Trulicity. Cut my appetite back that night so good. Day 2 woke up vomiting. All day. Kept nothing down. Day3. Managed to keep some liquid down at last, and ate 2 bananas over 24 hours. Day4. Tried dry toast and vegemite, spewed it up. Tried hard boiled egg in pm. Day 5. Up 5 am spewing, feeling awful. Bye bye egg. Day 6 half a banana and 50 gm fresh steamed veggies. So far so good. Not a clue as whether to take second dose?..... not keen on feeling so I’ll all the time."

Jas49 (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I have been on a controlled double blind study for some six months now, not knowing for certain that of two of possibilities I am taking a high dose (1.5) or a lower one (.75). Because of the sometimes severe side effects I have to conclude it is the higher dose. I have lost a good deal of weight and my a1c has dropped from 7.5 or so to 6.7. That's the good news. The bad news is that, like so many other people, I have and have had really unpleasant side effects, and these seem to be getting worse over time. They include constipation, diarrhea, stomach cramps, awful tasting belches frequently with a burning acidic taste as well, bad gas, and a more or less constant low-grade nausea malaise."

JR (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 14, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I was recently told I would need bilateral knee replacement. However, just a week before surgery on my right knee, I was told the procedure would have to be postponed because my A1c was over the limit for surgery. I then contacted my Veterans Administration doctor and my diabetes coach (a PA) and they worked together to prescribe Trulicity for me. What a change! In less than 3 weeks, my BG average went from 150 to 130, which my PA says is consistent with an A1c of approximately 6.5! As a bonus, I had lost about 5 lbs. and I'm still making progress in both areas. I'm looking forward to the surgery so I can continue to help people through my small handyman business. Thanks for creating such a great product!"

Jim Dandy December 13, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I have wasted over 16 pens. Medicine does not dispense not sure if the spring or plunger is sticky. As soon you knock it it shoots out. What a waste."

Ozzie (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 12, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I've read a lot of these reviews and I'm in shock. I'm 6'4 and weigh 294lbs, I was put on Trulicity 6/2018 because had problems controlling my type 2 diabetes. My after meal numbers would be in the 3-400 range which kept my A1C over 10.5 Since I've been on the Trulicity 1.5 I've lost about 14lbs with none of the side effects I've read about. My A1c dropped to 8.75, it's my hope with the 1000mg Metformin and double daily dosage of Glimpride it'll drop further and stay that way. I'll come back in another 2-3 months with further results."

Hermie (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 11, 2018

Hermie (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 10, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I am Diabetes Type 2. I started on Trulicity June 2017. Once weekly 1.5g. It has worked great. I have lost 5 Kg, my HBA1c dropped from 12.0 to 7.0. No Side effects, no feeling of diabetic tiredness and I am feel very energetic. I am 64 years old and have been Type II since 2000. I also take insulin Ryzodec 20-0-20 , Metformin and Rozavel f . My Insurance company is very bad, they have a TPA Mednet , they are not covering my medicine cost, they eject claim as I am a diabetic . Paying monthly $ 300 from my pocket for medicines .But I am happy to be feeling energetic . Overall I would highly recommend TRULICITY to people who can afford"

Mathew George (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 10, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "12/06/2018 I took my shot on Saturday Nov 3rd, by Monday I was bloated, gassy, severe diarrhea, stomach cramps and vomiting. I was in the emergency room twice for dehydration in a 2 week time span. I really wanted it to work but not worth the side effects. I have never been so sick in my life. After 28 days of diarrhea and severe stomach cramps I had to start probiotics as this drug killed all my good bacteria in my gut. It has been about 33 days since I stopped and I'm still sick. The probiotics have stopped the diarrhea however my bowel movements are not back to normal and I'm still very gassy. Never again will I take this drug, just not worth the side effects and I don't even know if I will ever be back to normal again. I hope it did NOT do long term damages to my entire gastrointestinal system."

VegasCat December 6, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "OMG!!! My doc gave me a 2 week sample of trulicity. The injection was easy but BOOM side effects right away! Absolutely no appetite, no energy, gas and loss of concentration. It is a shame because it has lowered my morning numbers into the "normal" range. About the third day in, I woke at 3 am violently ill!! I will not be taking this medication again and suggest no one ever take it!!"

SR1 (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Have had NO issues since I started the Trulicity. No side effects. Glucose levels are controlled. A1c down almost 3 points. Haven't lost weight like I did while on Metformin. Down 32 pounds. I do get thirsty and light headed at times but I did when on Metformin also. Great drug!"

Babewich05 December 4, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Serious watery stool, loss of appetite, lower back and leg pains, low energy, etc.....it did help to lower A1c with other mess but am stopping it due to side effects. My doc will just have to help me find some other way to control blood sugar levels. Am also concerned about possible other organ damage due to use of this product."

Jimbo (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 2, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I was freaking out about all the side effects from Trulicity but decided to inject it anyway. It’s been 5 days and no side effects as of yet. I’ve been watching what I’m eating since then (low carb and no sugar) and not over eating. My blood sugars was 250-350 even a couple 400s before now it’s in the mid 120s so it’s definitely working. So far so good!"

Mimi (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2018

Trulicity (dulaglutide) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Absolutely. Shocking . Heaving, vomiting, bloated stomach and loss of appetite"

Mandy (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...