User Reviews for Adoxa

Adoxa has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Acne
8.8
Summary of Adoxa reviews 8.8 5 reviews

M. R · Taken for less than 1 month · December 5, 2020

For Acne "I am very much satisfied with this medicine Adoxa is best for clear up my acne Dr prescribed me for a month for mild acne issue but if acne is cystic it may take few months to clear all infections.. But it's really works I must say I also use AKMAS GEL at night on acne it's also good and dry up the acne in one night..."

Anonymous · June 11, 2008

For Acne "This medicene worked really well on clearing up my skin and it was great because I am allergic to almost all other medicines and creams for acne. The only bad thing is that my doctor stops prescribing it in the summer."

Chelsea1749 · August 27, 2011

For Acne "I had horrible acne all over my cheeks. After about 3 months being on Yaz, Adoxa and using Epiduo gel my acne is completely gone. I might get a small pimple every once in a while but it's hardly noticeable. I have tried everything possible to get rid of acne but this is the only thing that actually works."

suzy q · October 12, 2009

For Acne "Adoxa worked quite well in conjunction with being on Yaz (which makes the Yaz useless as actual birth control). It really cleared up my life long battle of break outs. However there were some side effects that went along with the long term use of the antibiotic as strong a doxycycline, like the nausea, vomiting. It was well worth it. I never had a break out while I was on it for 6 months. After my treatment was completed, the Yaz help with the maintenance for awhile. Every once and in a while I get a small pimple. Nothing compared to the big icky ones I used to get."

Anonymous · April 17, 2010

For Acne "I used Adoxa for half a year and experienced no increase or decrease in my acne. There were no side effects either. It wasn't a negative experience, but it didn't help me personally. Hopefully others have better luck with this product."