User Reviews for Adoxa

Learn more about Adoxa.

Acne 4 reviews 525 medications

Summary of Adoxa reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adoxa

For Acne "I had horrible acne all over my cheeks. After about 3 months being on Yaz, Adoxa and using Epiduo gel my acne is completely gone. I might get a small pimple every once in a while but it's hardly noticeable. I have tried everything possible to get rid of acne but this is the only thing that actually works."

Chelsea1749 August 27, 2011

For Acne "I used Adoxa for half a year and experienced no increase or decrease in my acne. There were no side effects either. It wasn't a negative experience, but it didn't help me personally. Hopefully others have better luck with this product."

Anonymous April 17, 2010

For Acne "Adoxa worked quite well in conjunction with being on Yaz (which makes the Yaz useless as actual birth control). It really cleared up my life long battle of break outs. However there were some side effects that went along with the long term use of the antibiotic as strong a doxycycline, like the nausea, vomiting. It was well worth it. I never had a break out while I was on it for 6 months. After my treatment was completed, the Yaz help with the maintenance for awhile. Every once and in a while I get a small pimple. Nothing compared to the big icky ones I used to get."

suzy q October 12, 2009

For Acne "This medicene worked really well on clearing up my skin and it was great because I am allergic to almost all other medicines and creams for acne. The only bad thing is that my doctor stops prescribing it in the summer."

Anonymous June 11, 2008